1. How can I book N TAXI?
You can book all N TAXI services online, per SMS or per phone +436606000160
2. Why is it better to book an airport taxi than a regular one?
N TAXI offers transfer under fixed rates. Price does not depend on traffic conditions or journey time. There are no additional or hidden costs what so ever.
3. What vehicle-categories do you offer?
Limousine - max. 3 persons and max. 3 suitcases
Estate Car - max. 3 persons und max. 4 suitcases
Minibus - max. 8 persons und max. 10 suitcases
4. Which payment methods are available?
You can pay cash, with credit card (Visa and Master) or per invoice (exclusively for corporate clients).
5. What happens if my fight is delayed or arrives earlier?
If entered your flight number during the reservation process, the car service provider will monitor your flight and arrive on right time to pick you up.
6. Where do I meet my driver in the case of an airport transfer?
Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall on the left side by limousine service, with a sign with your name.
7. Does N TAXI provide child seats?
Of course we provide child seats for our younger passengers. Please state the exact ager and number of you(r) child(ren).
8. Can I take bulky items?
Bicycle, golf bags, diving gear and other bulky baggage must be notified at the time of booking.
9. Can I carry pets in the transfer vehicle?
Pets can be carried only in travel boxes and transported only in the luggage department of the vehicle. This must be notified at the time of booking. An additional fee of 10 € will be added. Exceptions are guide dogs.
10. When do I receive an invoice?
Our driver will give you the invoice upon the transfer.
11. What happens if I cannot find my driver at the airport?
This will never be the case, but if in any chance this does happen, please call us at +43 660 6000 160. Our experienced staff will help you.
12. Can I smoke in the car?
No, we operate a strict non-smoking policy in all our vehicles.
13. Is the waiting time included in the price?
First 10 minutes of waiting time are free of charge. Every additional 10 minutes will be charged 10 €. If after 15 minutes of waiting, no contact to the client can be made, the driver will leave without the passenger. In this case, N TAXI service is considered to be provided and the full price is to be paid. Longer periods of waiting, as demanded by the client, are charged according to the valid price list. This applies only to transfer to the airport.
14. Can I cancel by booking?
If you need to cancel your booking, please send us an e-mail or call us at +43 660 6000 160
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 2 hours before your transfer takes place. In a case of a cancellation less than 2 hours before the agreed time of transport, N TAXI charges 50% of the base price of transport as a compensatory damages. Full price will be charged in case passenger does not show up.
15. Can I change my booking?
If you want to change your booking, please send us an e-mail or call us at +43 660 6000 160
16. How much does a transfer with N TAXI cost?
Our prices are from 25 – 47€ per ride. They depend on the district you want to be pick up from, the end destination and from a vehicle typ.
17. What happens if I miss my flight or appointment?
N TAXI offers no guarantees if a client misses his/her flight or appointment if N TAXI is not responsible for it. This includes delays caused by:
• Traffic jam, blocked streets
• Car failures or accidents
• Bad weather conditions
• Faulty information provided by the client
18. Can I book a vehicle for a whole day?
Yes. Please contact us for further information.
19. Is it possible to book N TAXI for international destinations?
N TAXI offers rides from airport to whole Austria as well as to all EU countries. For further information please contact us.
20. Are taxes and service charge included in the price?
Price does include taxes determined by law. Service charge is never included in the price, but it is allowed and welcomed.